- Students can register by forming a team of a maximum of three (3) members (two speakers and one researcher) and a minimum of two (2) members (two speakers).
- Participation is restricted to bonafide law students either enrolled in the 3-year L.L.B Law course or the 5-year integrated law course in Mumbai. Each college may send one team only.
- To register for the competition, teams must scan and send their duly filled registration form via email to email@example.com on or before 20th March 2017. A Hard Copy of the Registration Form must be sent to Government Law College, ‘A’ Road, Opposite Churchgate Railway Station, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020 latest by 28th March 2017. Participation is restricted to 8 teams only on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- The dress code for the participants during the Rounds of the competition shall be Western Black and White formals for Gentlemen and Western or Indian Black and White Formals for Ladies.