- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate/ postgraduate law course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized college/ university/ institution.
- A recognized college/ university/ institution shall be entitled to send only one Team to the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Orators. In a Team comprising of three members, two members shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team will not be entitled to a certificate from the OC. Such persons may be provided accommodation facilities, subject to availability.
- Each Team must register by filling up the registration form available on the Official Website and paying the registration fee.
- Each Team shall complete such registration on or before 10 October 2017 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- Each Team is required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their college/ university/ institution along with the duly filled registration form.
- A scanned copy of the duly filled registration form, the bonafide letter, and the demand draft should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee is INR 4,000/- per Team for Indian Teams, teams from Least Developed Countries and a team from Developing Countries/ Economies. Teams from Least Developed Countries or Developing Countries/ Economies may pay in INR or its equivalent amount in US Dollars or Euro.
The Convener, Organizing Committee, GIMC
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba (Sub PO),
Gandhinagar – 382426 (Gujarat), INDIA
Email ID – email@example.com
Phone No. : +91 – 79 – 23287157 / 23287158
For any clarification, please contact:
Mrs. Garima Co-Convener
For More Details Click Here