Date & Venue
The 11th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2017 will be held from 20th to 22nd October 2017 at the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600096.
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’
Accommodation, Transport & Food
- Accommodation and Food shall be provided to the participating teams from the evening of 20th October 2017, till the morning of 24th October 2017
- Transport shall be provided from the Airport/ Railway Station to the accommodation on 20th October 2017.
- The Participants should arrange their own transportation facilities on 24th October 2017.
- All facilities shall be provided only to the registered members of a team and no additional members, parents, observers, coaches or faculty advisors shall be accommodated at any cost.
Clarifications to the Moot Proposition shall be sought by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on or before 20th September 2017, 11.59 PM. Clarifications sent after this date shall not be entertained at any cost.