- A nominal registration fee of INR 5000 shall be charged to all the Invited Indian
Universities/Colleges and Indian Universities/Colleges that have been selected
through the Memorial Round. A registration fee of USD 150 will be charged to all the Overseas Universities.
- The Registration fee charged for Indian Universities/Colleges must be submitted by a Demand Draft/Bankers’ Draft drawn in favor of “D. M. Harish Foundation” payable at “Mumbai, India”.
- The Registration fee charged for Overseas Universities/Colleges, must be submitted by Wire Transfer. The details are given below:
“D.M. Harish Foundation”
Bank Name: IndusInd Bank
Bank Branch: Opera House Branch
IFSC Code: INDB0000001
SWIFT Code: INDBINBBBOO
A/C No.: 100000216325
- Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team ONLY.
- The organizers shall invite ONLY those Indian Universities/Colleges (refer to
Annexure I), which had qualified to the Quarter Final Rounds in the 18th D. M. Harish Memorial Government Law College International Moot Court Competition to participate in the competition.
Each team shall comprise a minimum of two (2) members consisting of two (2) speakers and a maximum of three (3) members consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Shivangi Adani – +91 – 9920440001