1st Amity National Judgement Writing Competition 2017 is a combined venture of Amity Law School Gurgaon, SCC Online, and Legal Bites. This is to explore the area of legal education to increase and promote qualitative legal research by looking at practical aspects of the implementation of laws studied by Law Students.
Judgment Writing Competition @ ALS Gurgaon
The Judgment Writing Competition looks at a broad aspect of how laws learned about in classrooms are actually put to effect and implemented in courtrooms where facts play a crucial role and law is applied to these facts to set binding legal precedents and pave way for judge-made law. For which the participants are required to draft a judgment for the problem attached herewith.
Click here to DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school or pursing LLM from any recognized University or person who is preparing for judiciary.
- In one team, not more than two participants are allowed. A team comprising of two students from different colleges are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- First Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs.10,000 + SCC Online hamper.
- Second Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 + SCC Online hamper.
- Third Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000 + SCC Online hamper.
All the participants who submit the Judgments would get a Participation Certificate.
- REGISTRATIONS CLOSED
- The Registration Fee is Rs.720
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid online via Payment Portal. Click Here To Pay
- The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via Google form after making Payment. Click Here To Register
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- All submissions should be mailed to email@example.com
- Last date of registration: 15th September, 2017 by 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Clarifications regarding Rules of the Competition: 20th September, 2017
- Release of Individual Codes: 21st September, 2017
- Last date of submission of the Judgment Draft (soft copy): 30th September, 2017
- Announcement of Results: 20th October, 2017
All queries, clarifications and communications regarding the competition must be mailed to the Organizing Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
- Lakshay Anand: +91-8447555305
- Shivani Gangotra: +91-9971649937