1st Annual International Negotiation Competition
The competition is open to all students enrolled 5-year integrated undergraduate law degree in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong as of 1st May, 2017. All universities and law schools in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong are invited to enter the competition. Each institute can nominate ONE team (each with two members) for the competition. Applications from individual students or groups will not be accepted. Each participating institution is free to select its team in any manner it deems fit. However, internal competition for choosing the team is the best practice followed.
- University/ law school has to nominate students for the competition.
- An authorisation letter from the institution must accompany the registration.
- CV of the participating students need to be uploaded.
- Participants are required to submit an Online Registration Form along with a registration fee amounting to Rs. 2,000/-, per team.
- Registration form and fee details can be accessed at http://www.manupatrafast.com/AINC/
The competition will be conducted in English.
All participants MUST wear business formals for the competition.
NUMBER OF TEAMS
A maximum of 35 teams can participate in the competition. A team registering after the requisite strength has been achieved will be refunded their registration fee.
For More Details Click Here