JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law, Greater Noida is pleased to announce 1st Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition(JMNMCC), 2019.
We are proud to ensure continue growth and demonstrate pleasure along with excellence of the competition.
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law, Greater Noida.
- Last Date for submission of Registration Forms along with Demand Draft (Soft Copy): 02.01.2019
- Last Date for submission of Registration Forms along with the demand draft (hard copy): 07.01.2019
- Last Date For Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 19.01.2019
- Last Date For Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): 25.01.2019
- Registration: 15.02.2019
- Researcher’s Test: 15.02.2019
- Preliminary Rounds: 16.02.2019
- Quarter-Final: 16.02.2019
- Semi-Final: 17.02.2019
- Final: 17.02.2019
- Prize & Certificate Distribution:17.02.2019
All participating institutions shall be registered on first come first serve basis by sending a soft copy of the properly filled registration form along with a scanned copy of a demand draft via an email to email@example.com. for the competition.
Registration shall close on 02.01.2019.
Teams shall post the hard copies of the properly filled registration form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000.00 (Three Thousand only) which must reach the organizers by
07.01.2019 at the following address:
Prof. (Dr.) Pallavi Gupta, JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law, Plot No. 48/4, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P., 201308.
All queries, clarifications/ information- requests must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Abhilasha Semwal: 9911196595
- Ms. Charu Maheshwari: 9818248646
- Mr. Ashutosh Kumar: 7260963791
- Manish Sharma: 9643459526
- Vipin Baisla: 8882826060
- Saksham Yadav: 7976660822
- Dhiranjan Ojha: 8860658292
- Aanchal Bansal: 9910969692
Brochure: Click here
Moot preposition: Click here
Registration form: Click here
Rules: Click here