About Law Corner
Law Corner (www.lawcorner.in) is an emerging legal web portal founded with the objective to provide quality legal contents to Law Students across India. Law Corner has started its journey in 2018 and gradually it is becoming a trusted platform among the law students. Within a very short period Law Corner has gained many followers and currently, it has more than 50,000 active monthly readers. Recently Law Corner has been named as one of the top legal blog in India by feedspot.
About Blog Writing Competition
After the tremendous success of Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition and 1st Law Corner Article Writing Competition, Team Law Corner is about to organized the first edition of National Blog Writing Competition. The entire modes of the competition will be online.
The following types of contents will be accepted for this competition –
- Article On Any Legal Topic/Issue
- Essay On Any Legal Topic
- Case Analysis
- Law Book Review
- Law School Review/Law School Experience
- Law event experience
- Court experience
- Movie Review (Movie based on social or legal issue)
- This competition is open to all law students enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate courses from any recognized college/university across India.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Certificate Course In Intellectual Property: Law And Management (Worth Rs. 2500/-) + Free participation coupon (Worth Rs. 2200/-) on 2nd National Conference On “New Destiny For Two Union Territories of India” At Dehradun Uttarakhand By Legal Aawaz in Collaboration with Aadi Shakti Mision & IFIM Law School, Bangalore. + Internship opportunity at Law Chamber of Md. Ammar Zaki
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Certificate Course In Intellectual Property: Law And Management (Worth Rs. 2500/-) + Internship opportunity at Law Chamber of Md. Ammar Zaki
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 750/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Certificate Course In Intellectual Property: Law And Management (Worth Rs. 2500/-) + Internship opportunity at Law Chamber of Md. Ammar Zaki
- 4th & 5th Prize – Rs. 500/- + E-Certificate of Merit + Internship opportunity at Law Chamber of Md. Ammar Zaki + Free Certificate course on legal research writing.
- 6th to 8th Prize – Rs. 300/- + E-Certificate of Merit + Free Certificate course on legal research writing.
- 9th to 10th Prize – Rs. 300/- + E-Certificate of Merit
*All the other participants will get E-Certificate of Participation.
*All selected blogs will be published on Law Corner website with the name of the author.
Last date of registration – October 10, 2019
Last date of receiving the submission of blogs through E-mail – October 25, 2019
Declaration of results – November 05, 2019
- For Single Author – Rs. 100/-
- For Co-Author- Rs. 150/-
Paytm – 8926705549 or
Google Pay – 8926705549 or
UPI – 8926705549@ybl or
Please take a screenshot after payment and upload it on the registration form.
- The blog must be written in English only.
- Word limit – 700 – 2000 words including footnotes.
- The blog should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- The footnoting must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing 1.0.
- The blog must be the original work of participant(s), and unpublished. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- The blog must be submitted in MS-Word document format.
- In addition to sending the blog as an attachment, you must include your name and the university or college you are enrolled in.
- All submission of blogs shall be made in soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the mail should be “Law Corner blog writing competition”.
How to Register
Fill the Registration Form. Click Here
For more information or in case you have any other queries, feel free to contact us.
Email – email@example.com
Call – +91 8436488805