Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science (M.A.B.I.J.S), a legal education center thriving for excellence and performing as one of the best law colleges. Established in the year 2008 the Institute has moved a long way and stood against odds and proved itself to be a contender as Best Law College.
The institute has entered into MOU with Lex Research Hub, an online learning platform for the legal scholar, founded with an objective to provide information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the competitive examinations and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences and professionals. We are using modern technology to disrupt the traditional legal education across the country.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
M. A. B. Institute of Juridical Science in association with Lex Research Hub, is proud to present the 1st International Essay Competition for Law Students, Faculty members, Research Scholars and Professionals.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
- Last date of registration 26th February 2018.
- The essays must be submitted on or before 20th March 2018.
- Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India & professionals, Research Scholar, Advocates, Professors, and Academicians are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
- Every citation must follow the ILI style. The footnotes must be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be justified.
- The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘MABIJS 1st International Essay Competition 2018’.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The essay may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
– Theme Chosen
– Title of the Essay
– Name(s) of the Author(s)
– College/ Institute/ University of Author(s)
– Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)
– E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
1st Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
2nd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
3rd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
All Participants will be issued Electronic Certificates
- Registration fee is 350/- INR only for Single Author.
- In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 600/- INR only.
- For International Participants: $10 per Author
- In case of International Co-authorship, the Registration fee is $15 only.
- For Professionals: Registration fee is 1000/- INR per Author.
- In case of Professional Co-authorship Registration fee is 1500/- INR only.
FOR THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
PAYTM – 8001324635
Payment can be made by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Demand Draft or Bank transfer in favor of :
Beneficiary Name: SONAM HASSIM
Account Number: 29428100002054
Bank: Bank of Baroda
Branch: Basantapur, West Bengal
IFSC Code: BARBOBASMUR
MICR Code: 742012504
The transaction ID along with scanned /photocopy/screenshot of the transaction must be attached to registration form provided herewith.
- All original essays submitted for this competition shall become the sole property of M. A. B. Institute of Juridical Science & Lex Research Hub. MABIJS & Lex Research Hub shall have the right to publish the entries.
- The decision of the Jury shall be final and binding.
Faculty Co-ordinator – Mr. Soumik Ash, Assistant Professor – 07479023268
Lex Research Co-ordinator – Mr. Sonam Hassim – 8001324635
For further queries, contact us at email@example.com
Click Here For Official Website