Department of Law Maharishi Markandeshwar University ( MMU ), Mullana (Ambala) is pleased to announce its first National Essay Writing Competition. The competition aims to provide a platform to law students to express their views on theme-
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing LL.B. (3years) /LL.B. (5years) Integrated Course /LL.M. in any recognized university across the country.
- Last Date for Submissions: 29th August 2017
- Announcement of Result: 6th 2017
The essay must be written in English or Hindi.
Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is permitted. However, only one entry is allowed per author.
Essays presenting original thoughts shall be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. Department of Law, MM University reserves all the rights related to an essay.
No part of the essay, except the cover page, should contain any identification of the author. In the cover page, the candidate must mention his name, class, affiliating institution, e-mail id, and contact number.
|Font||Times New Roman|
|Footnote Font Size||10|
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and scanned copy of ID card of the institute/ college/ university. An abstract should not be more than 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- A uniform pattern of the citation must be strictly followed.
- All essays are to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org both word (doc or .docx) and PDF (.Pdf) format with the subject titled as, “TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) & COLLEGE”.
The first three winners will be given the attractive prizes and certificates will be provided to all the participants. The judging criteria shall be based on-
- Persuasiveness and Reasoning
- Organization and Format
- Language, Style, and Grammer
Convener: Faculty Coordinator:
Prof.(Dr.) Bindu Jindal Dr. Shipra Gupta
Head & Dean Ph. 8059930251
For any query please free to contact:
Student Coordinators: Phone No.
Kunal Sahani 8684047697
Manveet Bubber 8295589089
For More Details Click Here