1st National Research Paper Writing Competition,2017
Lexkhoj is organising its first National Research Paper writing competition. This competition intends to encourage research on the contemporary and emerging issues in the field of socio-legal.
Legal and Social control in India
- Criminology and Penology
- Issues concerning execution of death Penalty
- Organised and white collar crimes
- Emerging trends in Cyber Crimes
- Live in Relationships: Need for Legislation
- Juvenile Justice system in India
- Prisoners and under trial prisoner’s right
- Surrogacy: whether ethical, legal or social?
- Euthanasia in India
- Violence against women
15th May, 2017
1st June, 2017
Single Author: 150/-
Paytm Details: 8386025656 (Accepted through Paytm only)
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 and a Certificate of Participation
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000 and a Certificate of Participation
Top 3 papers shall be published in Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues, ISSN: 2456-4524
All the participants shall be awarded E-Certificate of Participation.
Any Student enrolled in a 5 year integrated undergraduate Law program or a 3-year LL.B program recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The Paper should be submitted in with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and should be minimum 1500 words not exceeding more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font type should be with 12 pt. for the text.
- The Paper must be coupled with a separate document attached containing the information of the Author and Co-Author (if any): Full name, Institution Name Current year of study, Phone Number and E-mail Id of the author and screen capture of payment details.
- All submissions must be original and bonafide work of the participants and should not be submitted for any other competition or for any other purpose.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two members. Single author entries are also eligible.
Students interested in participating in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed paper on or before 15th May 2017
For further details, please write to, or call us at 8377963355.