SCLHR Society announces the 1st National UPES SoL – SCLHR Constitutional Law Quiz Competition on the auspicious occasion of Constitution Day.
About The Society
SCLHR is a forum dedicated to promote research, to increase student’s ability to interpret the law to the changing situations, spread awareness of issues dealing with Comparative Constitutional law & Human Rights. The mission of the society is to promote research dealing with Constitutional law & Human Rights topics; to make the constitution and human rights, a subject matter to read, explore, discuss, debate and deliberate upon by the students beyond the classroom.
About the Event
On the auspicious occasion of Constitution Day, we are pleased to announce the 1st National Constitutional Law Olympiad being organised by Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights. The society aims to conduct several competitions over a span of 1 year under this Olympiad. In its first, Society announces the 1st National UPES SoL – SCLHR Constitutional Law Quiz Competition.
The theme for the competition shall be covered from the following:
- The Constitution of India
- Constitutional Law
Eligibility for the participants:
Students perusing any courses from a recognized university/Institute shall be eligible to participate.
Guidelines for the competition:
- A team consisting of 2 individuals are allowed to participate. Multiple participation from the same institute will be considered for the competition.
- The Competition will be in two rounds. The details of the said rounds are as follows:
- Round 1st – 50 MCQs with a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Round 2nd – Oral Round (To be disclosed on spot).
- Only The Teams qualifying Round 1 will go to Round 2.
- In case of a tie among teams at any level, a rapid-fire round will be conducted to break such tie.
- First Prize: ₹5,000 + Trophy
- Second Prize: ₹3,000 + Trophy
- Third Prize: ₹2,500 + Trophy
Certificate of Merit
Registration: ₹800 Per Team
BENEFICIARY NAME – NATIONAL LITIGATION WORKSHOP
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER – 95957777769696
IFSC CODE – YESB0000115
BANK – YES BANK
BRANCH – RAJPUR ROAD, DEHRADUN
Last Date of Registration: 20th November 2018.
Event Date: 26th November 2018.
Venue: School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies;
Knowledge Acres, P. O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar,
Kandoli Campus, Dehradun, (UK) 248007
Timing: 9 Am to 5 PM.
Registration Link – Click Here
For More Information follow the Link – Click Here
In case of any query feel free to contact
Gautam Kumar – 8755014760
Pramod Panwar – 7060136199
SCLHR, SoL, UPES.
Email – email@example.com
Legal Bites is proud to be the media partner of 1st National UPES SoL – SCLHR Constitutional Law Quiz Competition 2018.