Legality Viability is all set to organise the 2nd edition of the National Client Counselling Competition. The 1st edition saw participation of more than 40 teams from various law colleges of India and was a grand success. Continuing the legacy, we hope that this edition would be even more significant.
Client counseling is a role play where the clients approach the Counsels with their problems and the lawyers assist them with remedies. The competition is a three-days competition being curated by Legality Viability, with participants made up of Law students. Our goal is to provide exposure and experience to future lawyers in the manners of Client Counselling and achieve perfection in the same.
At Legality Viability, we aim at providing excellent services to our partners and ambitious students in order to help them achieve their goals. We launched our services on 01/04/2020 and since then we have been partnering with campuses all over India and growing day by day. We provide services like free legal lectures as well as notes which will help the students with their studies.
- There should be a team comprising of 2 members.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number, which will thereafter be the identity of the team.
Preposition would be based on:
- Consumer Protection Act
- Motor Vehicles Act
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
The participants are required to complete the registration through the link to the Google form annexed below which shall be done on or before February 25th, 2021.
Registration Fee and Payment
INR 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only).
- Account No.: 13550100170488
- IFSC Code: FDRL0001355
- Bank Name: The Federal Bank Ltd. Branch Name: Civil lines, Gurugram.
G-Pay / Paytm
- +91-7011526305 (Kanika Raheja)
Any queries regarding payment can be made at Kanika Raheja: +91-70115 26305
- Rs. 4000 to Winner Team+ Certificate of excellence+ internship opportunity+ free publication+ 30% off Memopundits Course + 50% off Legal Bites Academy
- Rs. 2500 to Runner up Team + Certificate of excellence+ 50% off on publication+ 15% off Memopundits Course
- Certificate of excellence to Best Counsel+ 50% off on publication
- Merit certificate to Quarter Final + 50% off on publication
- 15% off on Memopundits Online Course on Citation Methods to all Merit Holders. 30% off for all participants from Legal Bites Academy. Participation certificate to all.
Registration ends 05th March 2021 [Extended]
- Prelims: 12th March 2021 (Friday)
- Quarter and Semi-Finals: 13th March 2021 (Saturday)
- Final Round: 14th March 21 (Sunday)
- Only students who are pursuing 3 yr or 5 yr law course shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
- Teams can be composed of students from different colleges.
- Each team will be assigned a Team Code 5 days prior to the preliminary rounds through their emails.
- Links specifically assigned to teams must not be shared with anyone else. If such practices are found the team will be immediately disqualified.
- For transparency, after completion of every round, rank wise score sheet will be mailed to all the participants.
- Screen sharing or parallel chats are not allowed during the competition.
- A maximum of 30 teams is allowed to participate.
- The decision of the judges will be final in regard to the result of the competition and no complaints in this regard will be entertained.
- Participants should report to the links which will be sent to them in their respective mail.
- Language: The Competition shall be conducted in English only.
- Dress Code: The participant teams shall be dressed in black and white formals.
- Coat: Optional.
- The winner of the rounds is decided on the highest absolute score in that round.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
Ishita: +91-88512 44100
Kushagra: +91-88264 86908
Reported by: Team, Legality Viability