2nd GD Goenka Moot Court Competition
Second Edition of GD Goenka Moot Court Competition is based on Competition Law Regime. This moot theme shall allow the participants to analyze the weak policy structures in the domestic implementation of international concerns. It further seeks to provide a gateway to reflect on solutions for similar disputes globally.
- Release of Moot Proposition: 15th December, 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 10th February, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 25th February, 2017
- Moot Court Competition: 3rd – 5th March, 2017
Maximum number of teams
50 on first-cum-first serve basis.
Rs. 3600/- per team
The competition offers the following awards:
- Winning Team – Rs.1,00, 000/-
- Runners-Up Team – Rs. 50,000/-
- Best speaker (Male) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Speaker (Female) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 10,000/-
Click the links for:-