2nd National Legal Writing Fiction Competition,2017 – UPES Dehradun
Hello, Everyone! Are you waiting for an opportunity to bring out the writer in you?
Fiction Juridique is one such opportunity where you can apply your skills both as a lawyer and a writer. This event is all about you writing about legal scenario that you can think of, in the form of short fictional stories.
1. The participants must register themselves by filling the online form.
2. Registrations can be done simultaneously with the submission, but not
later than the last date of submission in any case.
3. The link for the online form is://httpbit.ly/2kIiHYm
The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3 years or 5-year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
- Only one fiction per participant is permitted.
- Co-authorship up to two students is permitted. However, the same shall be considered as single participation only.
- The Co-authors may belong to same or different institutions.
Fiction should be related to law.
1st prize: Rs. 5000 & Certificate of Merit
2nd prize: Rs. 3000 & Certificat of Merit
3rd prize: Rs. 2000 & Certificate of Merit
1. The language of the legal fiction should be English only.
2. The participants must send their submissions through e-mail only at
email@example.com with the subject of the email as “Submission-2
NDSOLL NATIONAL LEGAL FICTION WRITING COMPETITION, 2017”.
3. The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been
published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication
or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate
4. The word limit per submission is 5,000-7,000 words.
5. UPES reserves all the rights related to the fiction.
Queries and clarification
For queries and clarifications please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Query-2 ND SOLL NATIONAL LEGAL FICTION WRITING COMPETITION, 2017”
08937956066 (Bhawna Vishwakarma)
08979192333 (Girdhar Khattar).