Amity Law School, Noida is organising 3rd edition of Transdisciplinary International Conference on “Advancements in Legal Research: Reflections in Contemporary Pandemic and Transdisciplinary Dimensions” on 4th and 5th October 2019.
About the Conference
Transdisciplinary studies are a reflection of the changing patterns of knowledge production. The ubiquity of the transdisciplinary approach is indicative of an important intellectual shift and it represents cognitivity. To understand and formulate better laws at present and in future, a holistic approach in acquainting with other disciplines other than law becomes indispensable. Transdisciplinary concepts have become necessary because of differentiation and specialization of knowledge in discrete categories have become a law of being in the 21st century.
It is time we expand our horizon beyond reductive views of the law and identify and resonate its significance in other disciplines. Legal studies must acknowledge the transformation of ideas and genres both within their own discipline and beyond its borders. The transdisciplinary approach promotes the capacity to integrate knowledge and modes of thinking drawn from two or more disciplines to produce cognitive advancement.
Main Theme of the Conference
Law must keep pace with innovations and advancements in other disciplines to formulate effective legal policies. Insights from other disciplines provide an opportunity to get beyond the technical and circumscribed study of legal rules, and to look at law as part of the broader civilization. Innovation is a key source for attaining and sustaining competitive advantage in the present era. Innovation culture is a key factor in enhancing and sustaining the competitive advantage of an organisation. Innovation culture comprises all those set of circumstances and conditions which encourage and support innovation as well as creativity. Innovation culture has to deal with the more and more global shape of the environment, the need for fast life cycle innovations, and the interdependence of research and related institutions.
This transdisciplinary conference is an initiative to provide a cognitive platform for the confluence of members of Academia, Scholars, Advocates and Administrators from diverse disciplines in which transdisciplinary minds will engage on the path towards the integration of disciplinary ideas and suggestions for formulating ideal legal policies suited to the contemporary and future needs. The outcome of the conference is expected to establish concrescence.
Objectives of the Conference
- To understand the philosophy and deep meaning of the theme
- To highlight the significance of innovation in various
- To embellish the understanding of the academicians, researchers, students and scholars in-depth understanding and philosophical transdisciplinary contribution towards the knowledge
- To assess the impact of innovations in pandemic and transdisciplinary
The above objectives are sought to be achieved by having panel deliberations of eminent scholars from academia and discussions followed by paper presentations.
Sub-themes of the Conference
- Advancement of technology and criminal opportunity
- Advancements in biotechnology and law
- Applied intelligence and law
- Artificial intelligence and law
- Banking frauds and scams in the cyber world
- Blockchain and law
- Commerce, e-security and law
- Cyber forensics and electronic evidence
- Economic innovations and law
- Education 4.0 and law
- Emerging Trends in the cyber world
- Evolving technology and changing face of legal practices
- Impact of innovation on law
- Income distribution and law
- Information and technology security and law
- Innovation and changing face of governance
- Innovation in socialization and legal policies
- Innovative approach to the domain name in IPR and its legality
- Innovative policy and IPR
- Innovative practices in the collection and production of evidence in the legal judicial process
- Legality of Cryptocurrency
- Role of technology in preventing crime
- Start-up India, an innovation of business model and law
- Technology, innovation and social change
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the paper, keywords, the presenter’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and Email.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line
- The abstract shall be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Abstract – International Conference”. All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Intimation for acceptance/improvisation will be provided within 2-3 working days from the last date of the submission of
- All abstracts will be published in the form of Conference
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000-8000 words. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing. The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout
- Bluebook 20th Edition/APA shall be strictly followed for Footnoting
- The full paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Full Paper – International Conference” along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Selected papers may be published in an edited book by a reputed National publisher with an ISBN
Three best papers will be duly acknowledged.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 25th August 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 25th September 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 25th September 2019
Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation: Within five working days of the submission of abstract/paper.
Paper Presentation Guidelines
Presenters are solely responsible for the creation of their presentation. The presentation should be based on the approved/accepted paper but may include updates and related additional content. A paper must be presented otherwise it will not be published. Only the listed presenters may present their paper.
For a successful and productive conference, all presenters should adhere to the following guidelines:
- PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) is encouraged for presentation at the conference. If giving PowerPoint Presentation (PPT), presenter(s) should save their presentation in .pdf or .ppt format on a flash drive (pen drive/memory stick). Cloud-based storage (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive) and presentation software (e.g. Prezi) should not be used as access to the internet is not guaranteed. A Windows laptop and projector will be made available in each presentation room.
- All presentations are to be in English. The presenter(s) should be able to understand and respond to audience questions in English.
- Presentations should be of 8-10 minutes which shall be inclusive of 3 minutes for questions. Arrive at your session room 15 minutes before the session begins to upload your presentation to the provided laptop. Presentation from the personal laptops will be acceptable, but compatibility with the projector cannot be guaranteed.
- It is suggested for presenter(s)/ attendee(s) to dress professionally.
- Google form link for registration: Click Here
- For UG/PG Students/ Ph.D Scholars: Rs 1000 Academicians/Others: Rs 1500
- Only for Attending: Rs 500
- International Participants (Including Accommodation): $75
Accommodation fee (Excluding registration fee): Rs 1000
Mode of Payment:
(A) Online Payment portal will be available shortly.
(B) Demand draft: Demand draft to be made in favour of “Amity University UP” payable at Noida.
- (Before submitting the demand draft every participant is supposed to mention their Name, Designation, Institution and Phone Number at the backside of Demand Draft)
- Demand draft along with registration form should reach the given address within a week from the date of online
NOTE: Payment of presenter(s) and Co-presenter(s) should be done separately.
The presenter(s)/ attendee(s) seeking accommodation should pay the total amount in a single transaction.
Postal Address for Demand Draft:
Prof. (Dr.) Shefali Raizada
Joint Head, Amity Law School, Noida Room Number G-09,
Ground Floor, I-2 Block, Amity University, Sector-125,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Pin- 201313
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20th August 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 14th September 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 20th September 2019
- Shruti Gupta – +91-836-087-0921
- Akshdeep Gupta – +91-999-727-1499
Email Id: email@example.com