- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona-fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/ College/ University in India. Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate.
- A recognized Institution/ College/ University shall be entitled to send only one Team to the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the OC. Such persons may be provided accommodation facilities, subject to availability.
CLARIFICATIONS TO THE MOOT PROBLEM
- Teams may seek Clarifications via e-mail to email@example.com, latest by 20 July 2017 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- All Clarifications shall be posted on the Official Website by 31 July 2017.
- The registration fee is INR 3,000 per Team.
- Teams are required to pay the registration fee through a demand draft drawn in favour of “Gujarat National Law University” payable at “Ahmedabad”. A copy of the Bank Receipt/ Transaction ID should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details Click Here