About the 3rd CIPR National Writing Competition 2017
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is organising the 3rd CIPR National Level Essay Writing Competition. The Centre seeks essays on the topic “Innovation and Improvement: Validation of Intellectual Property Rights”
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, National University of Advanced Legal Studies
The competition is open to LL.B. and LLM students studying in any of the recognised Law Schools/ Colleges/ Departments of the Universities.
Topic for the Essay Writing Competition
Innovation and Improvement: Validation of Intellectual Property Rights
Registration Fee – No Registration Fee
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
- The essay should be in English, not exceeding 3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Only one essay per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subjected to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant. In the case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of both the authors.
- No part of the submission should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- Duly filled Declaration Form must accompany the essay.
- In all matters related to the Essay Competition, the decision of the Panel and CIPR shall be final and conclusive.
Formatting Guidelines –
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation 19th edition.
- The Submissions are to be made in Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, Footnote size: 10
- Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Deadline for Submission through E-mail – July 30th, 2017.
For further information, any other query and additional details, you may direct yourself to the website Link – Official Website
Posted By – Ashish Gupta
(Campus Amicus @ Legal Bites)