After the grand success of the Global Antitrust and Competition Law Moot Court Competition 2017, School of Law, G.D. Goenka University proudly present before you “THE GD GOENKA CIArb INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION COMPETITION 2017“.
The earlier editions of G.D. Goenka Moot Court Competition has witnessed participation of law students across the best law schools in the country and abroad. We hope to witness the same vigor of competition and enthusiastic spirit of participation this year as well.
The details of the Competition are as below:-
- Commencement of Registration : August 21, 2017
- Last Date for registration: October 31, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: Nov 20, 2017
- Moot Court Competition: Nov 24-26, 2017
Maximum no. of teams: 50 on first-cum-first serve basis.
Registration fee: Rs. 3600/- per team
The competition offers the following awards:
· Winning Team – Rs.1,00, 000/-
· Runners-Up Team – Rs. 50,000/-
· Best speaker (Male) – Rs. 20,000/-
· Best Speaker (Female) – Rs. 20,000/-
· Best Memorial – Rs. 10,000/-
Click the link below for:
Any further queries regarding the moot court competition can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Mansi Gupta
Student at GD Goeka