About the Competition:
This 3rd Edition of Competition is being organized under aegis of The NorthCap University, School of Law. The stage is set for the 3rd Edition of The National Client Consultation Competition that is going to be organised by The NorthCap University on 9th September 2017 (register before 30th August). The Competition is aimed at promoting greater knowledge and practical skills among student advocates in the preventive law and counselling functions of law practice.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- There can be a maximum 3 Teams from one university/college
- Registration is on first come first serve basis and it’s open to first 32 Teams.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (attached at the end) (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- drawn in favour of THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY payable at GURGAON, which has to reach the organizers by the 1st September, 2017 to the following address:
Mr. Navin Pal Singh
The North Cap University, Gurgaon,
Sector 23A, Haryana 122017
- All teams must also send an e-mail of their soft-copy of registration Form and Demand Draft, latest by 30th August, 2017 on email@example.com
- Teams from the same college/university can send a common draft for the whole amount.
- Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1200 per member for a day.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition.
- Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
Composition of Teams:
Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
- Winner – Winner Trophy, Rs.10, 000/- cash prize and Certificates.
- Runner up – Runner up Trophy, Rs.5, 000/- cash prize and Certificates.
- Participants – Participation Certificates and Trophies.