Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad (SLS-H) is a nascent sapling in the family of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, planted in the land of Telangana to share expertise to create further sentinels of justice to serve marginalized and underserved community. Conscious and consistent efforts of SLS-H in imparting quality legal education have been validated by overwhelming response it received year after year. World class infrastructure with flora and fauna around, techno-driven research culture, skill enhancement programs, field visits, internationalization, competent an qualified teaching staff, world acclaimed teaching pedagogy, industry-interface, well designed and execute community outreach and extension programs and the like, makes SLS-H a preferred destination for national and international students and is a class apart.
The Moot Court Association (MCA) is a dedicated cell, constituted to incubate and enhance advocacy skills amongst the learners. It organizes on regular basis orientation and training programs honing drafting and argumentative of nascent legal minds. It organizes, through its faculty cum students’ body, various internal moot court competitions and thereby enables students to participate in external moot court competitions organised nationally and internationally.
With great pride Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, announces its flagship moot court competition, the “3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition-2018” to be held from 28th September to 30th September 2018.
Student’s pursuing an undergraduate law degree (3 year/5 year programme) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations forms.
- Release of Moot Proposition and Commencement of Registration: 11th July 2018
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 6th August 2018
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 10th August 2018
- Last Date for Withdrawal: 13th August 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): 5th September 2018
- Result of the Memorial Round (Top 30 Teams): 10th September 2018
- Last Date for Completing Registration Process: 17th September 2018
- Date of the Competition 28th– 30th September 2018
Ms Bhakti Madan (Student Convener): 07093475896
Ms Ankita Roychoudhury (Student Co-Convener): 09963501291