- Law schools/Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities, recognized by the Bar
Council of India, are eligible to participate in the MCC. The participants
should currently be pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law i.e., Three Year
or Five Year Law Courses. Students who have completed their law courses
are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one team can register from a particular law school/College/
Institution/University to participate in the MCC.
- Only those members designated as Speakers will be permitted to put forth
oral arguments in the Competition.
- The registration process will take place in two steps. Teams are suppose to
complete provisional registration by 15th March, 2017 by sending soft copy
of registration form and abstract at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Only 16 teams will be considered for participation in MCC. Interested
teams are required to send an abstract about the Moot Proposition in
not more than 500 words in soft copy to be sent to
“email@example.com”. Teams will be selected on the basis of
their abstract, to be submitted latest by 15th March, 2017. 3 teams will
be kept on waiting list & participating teams will be confirmed about their
participation by an e-mail on 17th March, 2017.
- The selected teams shall duly fill the Registration Form and Travel Form
provided along with the official rules and send it along with a participation
fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) on or before 22
nd March, NCU LAW SCHOOL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
IV EDITION 2017 (Soft copy). The Registration fee shall be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY” payable at Gurgaon.
- The participants are required to submit two passport size photographs of
each team member along with the registration form, Travel form and hard
copy of Demand Draft latest by 12th April, 2017.
- Each team shall be allotted a Team Code along with the confirmation email
on 17th March, 2017. The Draw of Lots for the Preliminary rounds will take
place on 22nd April, 2017 before inaugural function.
- The teams shall submit their written submissions by the team code allotted
to them and “NOT” by their institution’s name.
For clarifications through phone, please contact:
Ms. Pallavi Bajpai
Asst. Prof. of Law
Mobile No: +91-8377088481
Apoorv Bhatnagar Mobile No: +91-8982486129
Ankush Chattopadhyay Mobile No: +91-9910171379