The UPES Youth Parliament Committee is back with 4th edition of National Youth Parliament on 3rd-4th November 2018.
We are proud to share with you the Agendas and Committees for the UPES 4th National Youth Parliament.
The event consist of following committees:
1. Free speech and regulation of print, electronic and social media news agency.
2. To review Implementation of NRC with reference to the Citizenship Act,2015
1. Review of Economic policy of current NDA Regime
2. Review of HECI and promotion of student politics in Higher Education
1. To review and propose Judicial appointments scheme in reference to the independence of the judiciary
2. Review of Data Protection draft and right to privacy in cyberspace
Indira Gandhi Cabinet
Historical Crisis Committee 1975-1984
We believe that hard work must be rewarded. The prize money is / Cash Prize are as follows:
- Best Delegate: Rs. 10,000
- High Commendation: Rs. 5,000
- Best Reporter: Rs. 4,000
Delegate application link is attached Here.
You can also be our face on your campus. Be a Campus Ambassador for 4th UPES National Youth Parliament and be the leader for the prestigious event.
Link to Campus ambassador form is Here.
For More info contact,
- Aman Bishnoi, Principal Secretary, +918562815303
- Sameep Jain, Student Co-Convener, +919644126714
- Anubhav Kumar, Student Convener, +91 7060826307
- Email: email@example.com