About 5th KIIT University National Moot Court Competition 2017
School of Law, KIIT University is conducting the 5th KIIT National Moot Court Competition, 2017, from the 8th to 10th September, 2017. Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University / Law School / College / Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
However, a maximum of One team shall be allowed to participate from any one University / Law School / College / Department.
The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of Annexure – A (Provisional Registration form), duly filled, to email@example.com
The last date for sending the soft copy of the memorials shall be 20th July, 2017. Only 32 teams shall be selected and the same shall be notified by 31st July, 2017.
Please note that such email has to be sent only through the University / School / College / Department official email address. Emails sent through personal / non-official email addresses and emails sent to any other address other than firstname.lastname@example.org will be ignored.
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac Only).
- First Runners-Up Team Award: The first runners up team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only).
- Second Runners up Team Award: The Second runners up team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 25, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only).
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel: The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a trophy and cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
- Best Memorial: The team submitting the best Memorial will receive a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10, 000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
The University shall provide for pick-up from the airport/ railway station / bus terminus for all teams participating in the Competition, along with accommodation and food in the University premises from the afternoon of the 7th of September, 2017, till the forenoon of the 11th September, 2017.
Participating teams must make their own arrangements for their departure from the University premises.