TEAM COMPOSITION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Students pursuing the three or five-year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2017 – 2018 from any recognized law school/college/university in India/abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
The official language of the competition shall be English
- The Institutions should provisionally register themselves by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by November 10, 2017 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Institutions must complete their registration by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by December 5, 2017 (23:59 hrs IST). The e-mail should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD, AND TRANSPORTATION
- Accommodation shall be provided to all teams by the Organisers from the morning of March 2, 2018, to the evening of March 4, 2018. Teams who intend to arrive prior to or leave after the specified dates are required to inform the Organizing Committee in advance.
- Food and Transportation to and from the venue shall be provided to all the teams for the aforementioned duration.
- Teams should send their travel plan, as and when asked by the Organizing Committee, once the Payment Receipt has been submitted and the registration is completed.
For General Information please contact:
Convener +91 9793611111
For More Details Click Here