About the Competition
The MATS Law School proudly announces its Sixth edition of 6th Mangilal Pagaria Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019, which is scheduled to take place from April 11, 2019, to April 12, 2019, at Mats Law School, Mats University, Raipur.
This competition was conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by Courts and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation.
With this edition of ours, we invite teams from reputed university/colleges/institutions to participate and gain an enriching experience from our trial advocacy competition.
Saturday, 11th April & Sunday, 12th April 2019.
MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Winning team- Rs.10,000 Trophy & Certificates
- First Runner Up Team- Rs.6,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Best Speaker- Rs.3,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Best Memorial- Rs.3,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Participation Certificate to all registered Participant
For registering for competition, the registration form must be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 15, 2019. Registration Form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating University/ Schools/ Faculties/ Institute along with a demand draft or online payment transaction record for Rs. 3600/- (with accommodation) or Rs. 2500/- (without accommodation) should reach on time. The slots will be filled in the first-cum-first-serve basis on the receipt of the soft copy of registration form.
Mode of payment:
The participation fee is payable by each of the participants either through:
(I) Online Payment (NEFT/IMPS)
(Kindly keep the copy of transaction safely and forward the same with a registration form which should reach us before 20th March 2019)
- Name of Payee: MATS LAW SCHOOL
- Name of the Bank: HDFC BANK LTD
- Bank Branch: HDFC, MOWA RAIPUR Bank
- Account Number: 50200026769790
- IFS CODE: HDFC0003656
(ii) Demand Draft
Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘MATS LAW SCHOOL‘ payable at RAIPUR.
Your demand draft/Copy of online transaction, with the registration form in physical form, should reach us by SPEED POST/PERSONALLY before 20th March 2019 at the address below:
Head Of the Department, MATS Law School, MATS University, MATS Tower, Pagariya Complex Pandri, Raipur – 492004 (Chhattisgarh), India.
- Confirmation of Participation Deadline (online) – March 15, 2019
- Receiving of the Registration form and NEFT/DD submission record – March 20, 2019
- Brief (Memorial) Submission Deadline (soft copy) – March 31, 2019
- Brief Submission Deadline (6 sets print copies from both sides) deadline – April 02, 2019
- Travel Plan submission deadline (in softcopy) – April 07, 2019
- Draw of Lots, Exchange of Memorial, Preliminary rounds – April 11, 2019
- Semifinal, Final and Valedictory Session – April 12, 2019
Write to us at email@example.com
Reach out to our faculty Coordinators
- Prashant Kumar, Assistant Professor, 7903661235
- Jaskirat Kaur, Assistant Professor, 8447794501
- Avadhut Joshi, Assistant Professor, 9431550218
Reach out to our student Coordinators
- Chandni Hariramani, 5th Year BA LLB, 9131877272
- Anurag Gupta, 4th Year BBA LLB 7049597879
- Deepanshu Kushram, 4th Year BBA LLB 9630338444
- Manali Shrivastav, 3rd Year BBA LLB 7000355160
Download Important Documents
- Invitation Letter
- Brochure Moot Court Competition 2019
- Moot Proposition
- Moot Proposition (Large Font)
- Registration Form
- Travel Plan form
CLICK HERE to contribute the knowledge/information you would share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites