Aim and purpose
- To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills.
- To provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, Presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 04th October 2017.
- A Registration fee of Rs.5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Univ. Five Year Law College, Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers. 7th FYLC RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017 (28th – 30th October 2017)
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. Including year/semester of study.
Date and Venue
28th – 30th October 2017 at University Fi v e Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of 10,000/-.
- Runners-Up Award: The 1 st runners up will get a trophy and a cash prize of 6,000/-.
- Best Student Advocate: Best student advocate will get a trophy and cash prize of 3,000/-. Second Best Student Advocate get a trophy and cash prize of 2,000/-.
- Best Memorial award will get a trophy and cash prize of 3,000/-.
- Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.