Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Chair on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) of Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 8th All India ADR Competition 2019 for the (Kerala State Legal Services Authority) KELSA Ever Rolling Trophy.
4th and 5th January 2019
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
Participation and Eligibility
- The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to undergraduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
- A college/department can send a team comprising three students, who have to deal with the roles of Claimant, Respondent, and Rapporteur.
- Interested teams are instructed to provisionally register on or before 20th December 2018 by sending scanned copies of the duly filled registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The traveling expense shall be borne by the respective teams. The participants will be received at Thiruvananthapuram on prior intimation of travel plans.
- The organizers will provide food and separate accommodation for female students and male students free of cost on 4th and 5th January 2019.
- Best Team
- Second Best Team
- Best Male/Female Counsellor
- Best Male/Female Rapporteur
- Best Script Format
- Second Best Script Format
- Provisional Registration: 20th December 2018
- Soft Copy Submission of Travel Plans: 28th December 2018
- Soft Copy Submission of Scripts: 2nd January 2019
- Hard Copy Submission of Registration Form & Scripts: 4th January 2019
- Inaugural Session & Preliminary Rounds: 4th January 2019
- Semi-Finals, Finals & Valedictory Session: 5th January 2019
- Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. A. Suhruth Kumar (Chair Coordinator): +91 9446981571
- Prof. K. Hareendran (Convenor): +91 9447402002
- Dr. M. Hameema (Coordinator): +91 9847878928
- Ms. Anjana Satheesh (Student Coordinator): +91 82819 58582
- Ms. Samprithi P.(Student Liaison): +91 98469 91131
- Ms. Anjaly T.A.(Student Liaison): +91 99474 86183