IJLIA – Indian Journal of Law & International Affairs is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, bi-annual international journal dedicated to publishing original research, reports, and reviews.
The Journal lauds the support of an Advisory Board that includes policy analysts, senior bureaucrats, distinguished academicians from Yale Law School, Harvard Law School, London School of Economics and Political Science, MGIMO, Sciences Po and also former Secretary General of International Court of Arbitration.
The Editorial Collective and the Advisory Board publish the content after multiple rounds of double-blind review.
The complete list of the Editorial Advisory Council can be accessed HERE.
The Indian Journal of Law & International Affairs successfully organized a one-day International Symposium on Contemporary International Affairs under the convenorship of Mr. Vaibhav Pratap Singh, co-founder and former Managing Editor of IJLIA on the 16th of April, 2017.
It was graced by experts in International law and diplomacy and saw an overwhelming participation by 123 lawyers, professors, research scholars, and students from law and allied disciplines from all across India and abroad.
- The theme of the submissions should be within the ambit of international law.
- The submissions should be original and unpublished.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to three persons.
- Full name(s) of the author(s), along with their designations, must be given as a separate cover letter.
- The Harvard bluebook (20th edition) should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being strictly rejected.
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- A margin of four centimeters should be left on all sides. Page borders should not be used.
- The paper should be in MS Word Format.
- The final paper must be sent in a word document titled [Vol. II, Issue II, "Paper title”, Name of the Author(s)]. The cover letter must accompany the submission.
- Research paper (5000 words including footnotes).
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
The submissions should be concerned with or relating to International Law and/or International Affairs.
The format of IJLIA is print only. Contributors are provided with a hard copy of the journal at their respective addresses.
No publication fees shall be charged. The only requirements of the journal are original, unpublished and quality submissions.
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, bureaucrats, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished content to email@example.com latest by 4th November 2017. Kindly email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further clarifications, kindly reach us at the email id or the number mentioned below.
Musheer Zaidi (9643767947), Managing Editor, IJLIA