The Advocate Sri. M. P. Govindan Nambiar Memorial 2nd All India Moot Court Competition 2019 is scheduled to be held from 04th to 06th January 2019 at Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry.
Participation is restricted to bona fide undergraduate students of 5 years/ 3 years LL.B. programme of any University/College/Institution (recognised by the Bar Council of India).\
The official language for the Moot Court Competition is English.
Each Institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher. In any case, the team shall not consist of more than 3 participants. Their travelling expenses shall be borne by the respective participating Institution.
Each team will have a team code and each participant will be given an individual code. Team shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Such disclosures will invite penalties including disqualification. The decision in this regard shall be at the discretion of the Moot Committee.
Filled in scanned copy of Registration form shall be sent by email to the email ID: email@example.com on or before 15.11.2018. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges who send in the provisional registration mails.
Accommodation, local conveyance and hospitality for participants will be provided as specified in the rules.
The participating team must submit the hard copy of Registration Form along with DD and travel form on or before 26th November, 2018.
The Registration Form should be sent by post to The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605014. Upon the receipt of the hard copy of the registration form, team codes of the participating teams will be sent via e-mail.
After Registration, any request for change of name/ participants will not be entertained except at the sole discretion of the Moot Committee. Registration fee is Rs. 2000/- for each participating team, payable by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry payable at Puducherry.
- Last date for Provisional Registration via e-mail: 15th November, 2018
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with Registration Fee:
26th November, 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Hard Copy): 4th January, 2019
- Desk Registration: 4th January, 2019 at 2.00 pm
- Preliminary Rounds: 5th January, 2019
- Quarter- Final Round*: 5th January, 2019
- Semi – Final Round: 6th January, 2019
- Final Round: 6th January, 2019
- Dr. N. Ravi, Associate Professor (Mobile- 9442066863)
- Ms. Lalitha Tripura Sundary, Assistant Professor (Mobile- 7598230540)
- Mr. Rupam Lal Howlader, Assistant Professor (Mobile- 9432128855)
- Dr. Hemant Kumar Varun, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7094041942)
- Ms. Gurminder Kaur, Assistant Professor (Mobile- 8968626446)
Click here for the rules and for Moot Problem, click here.