Army Institute of Law, as part of its endeavor to provide and facilitate its support to the student community of the Country, takes immense pleasure in announcing the 8th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, ‘Checkmate 2018.’
The competition will be held from 19th- 21st January 2018.
The previous editions of Checkmate National Moot Court Competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants, especially in the field of Criminal Law, owing to its unconventional and challenging moot propositions and highly qualified judges.
The discipline and transparency with which this competition is conducted have contributed to its previous successful chapters; leading to an increased participation every year since its inception.
- Deadline for provisional Registration: 20th November 2017
- Registration Deadline: 4th December 2017
- Deadline Memo Submission: 5th January 2018 (Soft Copy),12th January 2018 (Hard Copy)
- Competition Dates: 19th- 21st January 2018
Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Winners: Rs.50,000
- Runners-up: Rs. 35,000
- Best Memorial Award: Rs.25,000
- Second Best Memorial Award: Rs.15,000
- Advocate of the Year: Rs.15,000
- Second Best Advocate of the Year: Rs.10,000
- Dr. Bajirao Rajwade, Institute Moot Coordinator: +91 9814013531
- Dr. Kulpreet Kaur Bhullar, Event Coordinator: +91 9815008545
- Tavish Gurung: +91 7986032884
- Aayushi Mishra: +91 787712787
- Gurnoor Sadhu: +91 9915532222
- Adhiraj Bhandari: +91 9988211435
You can mail us at email@example.com
Click Here for the Website
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.