All India Law Students Federation (AILSF) presents “Legal Briefcase”, a weeklong residential workshop for law students in Legal Skills. The workshop will help in preparing the law students by teaching law skills they need to succeed in law school and in the legal profession and to inspire them to lead the change in law and society.
3rd – 10th June 2018
School of Law, GD Goenka University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana
During this one week intensive program a student will get the opportunity to experience practical skills which are required to succeed in law school. Our courses are designed and delivered with a focus on developing practical law-related skills including legal writing and research skills, advocacy skills, communication skills, analytical and critical thinking, etc. These skills will help students to make the most of law school and excel at their chosen profession after law school.
Why should you join?
- Learn Skills in Legal Writing, Mooting, Researching
- Pitch Your Idea to Change the Legal System
- Meet Experts in Different Legal Fields
- Grab Internships / Opportunities
- Find Mentors
- Learn to Develop Effective Social Media Presence
- Learn about Various Career Options
- Participate in CV Writing / Cover Writing Workshops
- Advance your Communications Skills
- Learn all about LL.M + Scholarship Applications
All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the programme. Selection of candidates will be based on Merit. Selection for Scholarships will be based on Merit + Need.
- Rs. 18,000/- after selection
Scholarship available for few students (based on Merit + Need) up to 60 percent
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants
- Selected students will be given Internship with our Mentors
The final deadline for all Applications:
6th May 2018 (5 p.m.)
Final selection List (+Waiting List):
13th May 2018 (5 p.m.)
Payment for Final List Applicants:
19th May 2018 (5 p.m.)
Mr. Abhinav Garg
Ms. Shikha Dhandharia
Ms. Priyanka Yadav
Click Here to download Notification
Click Here to download Brochure
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.