Amity Law School – ALS Noida will hold a two-day multidisciplinary international conference on Emerging Trends and Transformation in Contemporary Society: A Global Futuristic Perspective.
9th and 10th August 2018
This conference intends to bring together academicians, researchers, professionals, industry experts and enthusiasts to discuss and understand the intersection between society, its developmental enterprise, and their global trends.
- The Current Approach to History.
- Post-Truth Reality and The New Political Trend.
- Post-Modern Reflections of the Contemporary Society.
- References to Changes and Development in Global Economic Trends.
- Legal Framework and Present Global Challenges.
The sub-themes are only indicative. Participants can present papers on other multidisciplinary subthemes, not indicated above but closely connected with the theme of the conference.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 25th June 2018.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15th July 2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th July 2018.
- UG/PG Students: Rs. 800
- Academicians/PhD Scholars/Others: Rs. 1,000.
- Only for Attending: Rs. 500.
- For UG/PG International Students (Including Accommodation): US $73.51 (Rs. 5,000).
- Academicians/Ph.D. Scholars/Others (Including Accommodation): US $88.20 (Rs. 6,000).
- Accommodation fee- Rs. 1,000 (Excluding registration fee).
For further details, click Here.
The registration form can be accessed Here.
The concept note can be found Here.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites