AILET 2017 Official Notification Released
Apply by – April 7, 2017
Date of Exam – 7th May, 2017
The eligibility criteria is specified and prescribed by the NLU, Delhi. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying:
- For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) course, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with securing minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidates must be below 20 years as on 1 July, 2017 (22 years in case of SC/ST category) for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme.
- Foreign National Candidates have to secure minimum 65% marks in the qualifying examination for BA LLB course.
- For LL.M. (One year) programme, aspirants should have completed LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with securing 55% marks (for general candidates) and 50% marks (for SC, ST or PwD candidates).
- For Ph.D programme, candidates must have a LL.M. Degree or equivalent with scoring minimum 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
The AILET syllabus will be different for all the courses. For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) course, questions will be asked from English, General Knowledge (Current Affairs, History, Geography, General Science, Economics and Civics), Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability). For LL.M. programme, questions will come from these areas like Law of Contracts, Criminal Law, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory.
AILET 2017 Admit Card
The AILET 2017 Admit Card will be released by the university in the 14th April 2017. Candidates can download the admit card through the official website of the university. The admit card will contain the examination details like candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date & timing, etc.
For Admission Notice Click Here
For Admission Guidelines Click Here