Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. and 3-year LL.B. programme at Asian Law College for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. – 3-year Programme
B.A. LL.B. – 5-year Integrated Programme:
- The student should have passed senior secondary school examination or an examination equivalent thereto, securing not less than 45% (40% in the case of SC / ST U.P. Domicile) in the aggregate,
- The student should be below the age of 20 years (general category) and 22 years (SC/ST category – Domicile U.P.) as on 1st July of the year of admission
- The students appearing or appeared for the annual examination in March / April are also eligible to apply.
LL.B. – 3-year Programme:
A student shall be eligible for admission into the semester I of the LL.B. (3 year) Degree Course in Law if he/she has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by State Legislature or an equivalent National Institute recognized as a Deemed University or a Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalent provided that:
- Such student must have obtained minimum 45% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying 3-year bachelor degree examinations; persons belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe or other backward classes shall be eligible to apply, if they secure at least 40% marks in the said qualifying examination.
- The age of the applicant shall not be above 30 years in case of candidates belonging to general category and shall not be above 35 years in case of applicants belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe or other backward category as on 1st July of the same academic year in which he/she may be seeking admission.
Candidates interested are requested to register their names for Asian Law College Admission Test (A.L.C.A.T.) to be conducted by Asian Law College, Noida. The test is based on Quantitative Technique, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and English Language. Each Student is required to register himself/herself by filling up an A.L.C.A.T. (Asian Law College Admission Test) application form which can be collected from the Institute by paying Rs. 1000/- on any working day or you can download the same from www.alc.edu.in and send it to the admission department along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of “Asian Law College” payable at Delhi / Noida and send to us at our official address.
Asian Law College
Plot A2, Block C,
Sector 125 Noida – 201303
Delhi NCR, India
CLICK HERE to contribute the knowledge/information you would share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites