Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (Central) University (BBAU) is organizing National Level Moot Court Competition on 6th to 8th January 2018.
Venue of the Competition
School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar(Central) University, Lucknow.
The Official Language of the Moot Court is English
Each college is required to send the teams (Consisting of three Students)
one for the Petitioner / Appellant, one for the Respondent and one Researcher.
Note: Numbers of teams is subject to reasonable restrictions.
The participation fees shall be Rs. 3000 per team. Additional charges of Rs. 500
per person shall be taken from participants seeking food and accommodation.
For accounting details, please visit the university Website
- Winner Team: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Runner-Up Team: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500/-
- Best Mooter: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Best student Researcher: Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize. Rs. 1500/-
- Date of competition: 6th January 2018.
- Last date for registration: 20th December 2017.
- Last date for Submission
- Soft Copy of memorials + DD/NEFT: 25th December 2017.
- Hard Copy of the Above: 30th December 2017.
All the communications should be emailed to email@example.com.
For any queries, call
- PROF. PRITI SAXENA: +919450931325
- DR. PREETI MISRA: +919415088971
- ANURAG SRIVASTAV (STUDENTS AFFAIRS): +919621044105
- TEJAS PANDEY (MOOT AFFAIRS): +919415145221
- SHIVESH RAGHUVANSHI(REGISTRATION AFFAIRS): +917398328806
- VINI SAUMYA(PUBLIC AFFAIRS): +918922922426