ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
The ICLR seeks to practically link and bring together legislative ideologies, research scholars and judicial officers to promote and make available to the public the importance of this area of law and its interaction in every way the Government functions and in every act and move of the State. It aims to review academically emerging issues pertaining to the actions of the Executive, Judiciary and Governments in the light of constitutional values.
Honorary advisors to the journal
- Hon’ble Justice Arjan K. Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Justice K. S. Panicker Radhakrishnan, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Justice Prakash Prabhakar Naolekar, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Former Lokayukta, Madhya Pradesh
- (Dr.) Shashikala Gurpur, Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- (Dr.) Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, NLU, Delhi
- (Dr.) Mahendral Pal Singh, Chancellor, Central University of Haryana
- (Dr.) James Andrew Harding, Professor of Law, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- (Dr.) Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR Hyderabad
- (Dr.) R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU Bengaluru
- (Dr.) A. Lakshminath, Vice-Chancellor, CNLU Patna
- (Dr.) Paramjit Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, RGNUL Patiala
- Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
- Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court
- Adish C Aggarwala, Senior Advocate, President, International Council of Jurists
- Maneka Guruswamy, Advocate, Supreme Court
- Karuna Nundy, Advocate, Supreme Court
- S. Sivakumar, Member, Law Commission of India
- Michael Keating, Director, Center for Constitutional Change, University of Aberdeen
- Madabhushi Sridharacharyulu, Central Information Commissioner, New Delhi
For the full list of Academic Council, please visit our website or visit this page.
Call for Editors and Senior Editors
The Journal invites application for the position of Editors and Senior Editors. Upon being part of the ICLR, one enriches not just the academic caliber and learning experience but also finds ample opportunities for research and publication in Seminars and Conferences promoted by the Journal.
- For Editor: No restrictions on the applicant’s year of study. 3rd, 4th and 5th year Law students will be given priority.
- For Senior Editor: Must have completed B.A.LL.B. or LL.B. or pursuing LL.M. or Post graduation in Law. Ph.D. candidates are also welcome to apply.
Students having a keen interest and knowledge in constitutional law will be given preference.
Potential candidates may send their 1) Updated CV 2). Cover Letter / Statement of Purpose, 3). Academic reference / Recommendation(s) (If any), and 4). A write-up on ‘Why we should select you?’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Application for Editor OR Senior Editor (as the case may be)’. Please note that candidates apply only to a particular position after reading the eligibility criteria given above.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
Last date to apply: November 26, 2018 [23:59].
You may contact us by email to resolve any queries or concerns regarding publication. Kindly use the contact details over the phone only in cases of urgency. We prefer communication over email.
Phone: +91-8448449520 (Ext: 2)
Click here for official website.