VidhiAagaz – Inking Your Brain seeks applications from Faculty Members & Professionals to join the Editorial Board as Managing/Associate Editors or Reviewers for the organization and its international Journals.
Core Roles & Responsibilities of Editors
- To conduct the Editorial Review of the assigned manuscripts.
- To make editorial decisions with reasonable speed and to communicate them in a clear and constructive manner.
- To uphold the integrity of publication by identifying invalid research, invalid format etc. and to maintain the quality of the publication.
- To edit the manuscripts or to check the edited manuscripts for its quality.
- Making recommendations regarding the policies of the organization/Journal
Core Roles and Responsibility of Reviewers
- To conduct the bind review of the assigned manuscript.
- To provide detailed and constructive feedback/review report of the assigned manuscript.
- To ensure the rigorous standards of the scientific process by taking part in the peer-review system
- To uphold the integrity of the journal by identifying invalid research and helping to maintain the quality of the journal
Similar Roles and Responsibility of Editors and Reviewers
- To establish relationships with reputable colleagues and their affiliated journals and increase their opportunities to join an editorial board
- To float about the journal in order to attract maximum submissions from all around the globe.
- To promote the journal at National and International events in their country and to their colleagues who may then consider submitting articles to the journal.
- To work for the different Conferences or other Events of VidhiAagaz & its journals with their full capacity.
- To work for consistently increasing the standard of publication and provide a recommendation for the improvements.
- To work with all the capacity to provide a new height to VidhiAagaz and its Journals.
The position will be for the term of 1 year, subject to be renewed.
Deadline of Application
30th November. [However early applications will be preferred.]
Only the Faculty Members/Head of Departments/Professionals from the field of Law, Management or Humanities are eligible to apply for the Editorial Board. Research Scholars can also apply for the position of Reviewer.
Interested ones are required to send their applications along with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
A telephonic interview will be conducted for all those who have been shortlisted. Details of the same will be communicated to the prospective persons once shortlisted; kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application or interview result.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Email us at email@example.com