Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, has invited original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes, and comments, on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law, for publication in the tenth volume of the University’s flagship RMLNLU Journal.
Who can contribute:
Teachers, academicians, and jurists
Last Date for Submission:
30th June 2018
Articles: 5,000-10,000 words
Notes and Comments: 2,000 to 5,000 words
The aforementioned word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing. Headings should be in Capital letters at centerline spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing.
- The final draft of the submission along with an abstract (150-500 words) should be submitted in electronic form and a hard copy of the same should also be sent via post.
- The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format. Electronic copies of the submission should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The hard copy of the manuscript should be sent to Chairperson, Journal Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana. Lucknow – 226012 (U.P.).
The Call for Papers can be accessed here.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites