South Asian Law Review Journal (SALRJ) is pleased to announce a call for papers for its Volume 4, which will focus on contemporary issues of law (National & International).
- Article / Essay: 2500-10000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000-1500 words
- Case Analysis / Case Comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group. Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author’s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Authors via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200 (US $30 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600 (US $44 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2000 (US $66 for International Authors)
Last date for submission of manuscripts:
10th February 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
15th February 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4:
25th February 2018
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.