Army Institute of Law Journal is a refereed law journal published annually. I take this opportunity to solicit a contribution from you, faculty members and students of your Institution/Department in the form of articles, notes and comments for its upcoming Volume XI, Issue 2018.
Rules & Regulation
- The submission of papers is open only for Teachers and Ph.D. Research Scholars
- The articles in the Journal will be edited and published according to the orthographical and grammatical rules of Indian English, which is based on British English; thus, submissions in American English will be modified accordingly.
- The word limit for articles is 3000-7000 words (including footnotes). Notes and comments should be in about 6000 words. Book Reviews have a limit of 1500 words. The word limit must be strictly adhered to
- AIL reserves the right to take decision to publish the contribution or not
- Authors are required to obtain written permission for the use of any copyrighted material in the manuscript and must communicate the same to the Journal. Such material may include tables, charts etc.
- Manuscripts are to be submitted in duplicate. A soft copy of the article/paper should be sent along with one hard copy. Authors are requested to verify references and quotations before submitting the manuscripts. It is mandatory to submit both soft and hard copy. Please e-mail the soft copy at the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refer to AIL website www.armyinstituteoflaw.org for Guidelines for the Contributors to be adopted for publication in the Journal.
Dr. Ajaymeet Singh, Assistant Professor of Law: .+91 9915001136
Adhiraj Bhandari:+91 9988211435
Aneet Kaur: +917508945676