CALL FOR PAPERS -CNLU LAW JOURNAL (VOL. VII)
The CNLU Law Journal aims to encourage writings that cut across disciplines like Sociology, Political Science, Public policy and Economics in the context of Law.
CLJ invites contributions under the following categories –
Articles- The article should be a comprehensive review of current/contemporary relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that need to be analysed and presented. It must be clear on the topic dwelt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The author’s stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The article should aim at understanding the issue(s) of current/contemporary legal importance. The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
Book Review- The books that are reviewed should be concerned with legal issue(s). The review must be critical analysis of the main issue(s) and the author’s view point of the issue(s). The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 4000 words.
Notes and Comments – Notes and Comments may include a brief analysis of a recent judicial pronouncement, legislation, book or any legal issue of relevance. The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 4000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- Cover Letter- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the title, author’s full name, university and year of study and the author’s contact details. Only the cover letter should contain the above mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format
MAIN TEXT – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
FOOT NOTES – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive foot notes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation-The Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 19th Edition should be strictly adhered to.
- Both single-authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- Abstract – All the entries should be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250-300 words for each submission. The submission must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote.
- Specifically, in context of a BOOK REVIEW, the submission should include relevant information like the title of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/editor(s), publication information (name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages, etc.
- Contact Details
Submissions should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further queries, please contact:
Harshit Anand: +91 9471004694
CNLU Law Journal,
Chanakya National Law University
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,
- All the submissions should be original, neither previously published nor in consideration for any other publication.
- The Editorial Board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject or edit any article whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sensitivity of interested readers in any manner.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify entries on account of plagiarism.
- The submissions should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the journal disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
- By submitting their work, the authors grant to CNLU Law Journal, an exclusive right to publish and reproduce their work in all media. Such right is to be given with the view of observing the doctrine of fair use under intellectual property rights subject to attribution of the author.