Cochin University Law Review (ISSN No. 0970-0331) is the flagship publication of School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology. It is a quarterly law journal published with the concerted efforts of the members of faculty under the auspices of SLS for the past forty – four years.
We are proud to announce that CULR has been published since 1974 as a peer-reviewed and referred journal. It is also listed under UGC Approved Journals. The CULR provides the right platform for presenting original views in the field of law. The subscribers of the journal include various prestigious universities and law colleges, scholars and students, within and outside India.
CULR is currently soliciting submissions for Volume XLIII of 2018 which will be published in December 2018. The Editorial Board of CULR invites submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts in the field of law. We prefer papers that show a thorough research and a well-articulated position.
Call for Papers
CULR invites manuscripts under the following categories:
- Articles: Between 12000 and 16000 words
- Notes & comments: Between 6000 and 8000words
- Case Comments: Between 3000 and 6000words
- Book Review: Between 2000 and 4000 words
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31. 10. 2018
- All submissions must be mailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be made in Word format (.doc)/(.docx)
- All submissions must be accompanied with a cover letter stating the title of the manuscript, name, and details of the author/authors and author’s contact details.
- The cover letter should state that the article is original and has never appeared in any other publication.
- An abstract of 250 words shall be sent along with the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain the name and details of the author/authors.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two persons is allowed.
- The proper acknowledgment must be given for such use of other materials in the submitted article.
- The Board of editors may make such last minute changes that are necessary to meet the requirements of space and format.
- The decision on publication will be intimated within two months after the submission deadline.
- All submissions must conform to CULR Format of reference.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman of font size 10 with a line spacing of 1
All queries are requested to be addressed to the: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Editor, Cochin University Law Review
School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 22, Kerala