Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility under Companies Act 2013
- Comparative study of Companies Act 1956 and 2013
- Effect of Companies Act on financial reporting
International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Importance & significance
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST in India
- Usefulness of GST
- Comparison between currents Indirect Taxes and GST
CALL FOR PAPERS
Original and high-quality research papers in the above areas are invited. Abstract and full paper must be sent on-line through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING PAPER
- All papers must be in English and be 3000words
- The Review Committee reserves the right to edit or to reject any material submitted without assigning any reason to the author.
- Paper should type in MS Word on A4 size paper in Times Roman, font size 12 (for
heading and title 14pts)
- Papers will be accepted only through e-mail.
- The author should mention their full name, address, affiliation along with contact number and e-mail ID.
- The selected papers will be published in Volume with ISBN after blind review.
- The last date of submission paper with Abstract (250words) : 30th April 2017
For Official Notification Click Here