It is generally agreed that: “Environmental Justice is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, colour, national origin, or income with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and politics. It will be achieved when everyone enjoys the same degree of protection from environmental and health hazards and equal access to the decision-making process to have a healthy environment, in which we live, learn and work. There is a pressing need to engage with uneasy questions that stare at us provoking discomfort as to what hold us in times to come. The rapid proliferation of law, both at national as well as the international level has been a welcome development. However, a lot remains to be desired in terms of understanding the nuances the niceties of justice being done to those who are at the receiving ends of activities that are not in consonance with normative standards so painstakingly laid down under international covenants and municipal legislations
1. Constitutional and Legal Predicaments
2. International Law Perspective
3. Philosophical Issues
4. Legislative and Judicial Response
5. Human Rights Issues
1. To bring a social-legal and policy clarification among other things for effective combating menace of pollution and human right violation.
2. To discuss the legal aspect of environmental protection and need for environmental law.
3. To identify and acknowledge the role of legislature and judiciary in combating Environmental law violation.
4. To look upon the moral, ethical, social and political grounds for protection of environment.
5. To analyse welfare program and role of government in environmental protection.
6. To discuss the growing challenges and need for strict environmental laws.
- Payment will be accepted only By Demand Draft in favor of “Registrar NUSRL, Ranchi”
- The Demand Draft should be addressed to: The Convener, CARE-AP, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, At- Nagri, PO- Bukru, Kanke- Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834006.
Student Convener: Abhijeet Pandey, Email id: email@example.com
Co- Convener: Akash Pandey, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Ravali Rayaprolu, Email id: email@example.com
Media & Networking: Akshay Anurag, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details Click Here