The Geeta Student Law Review (GSLR) is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, refereed law journal (Print) in English providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse for facilitating the legal research skills which form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law and it is published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL).
Our endeavor is to provide a platform for Law Students to circulate their scholastic legal research. The primary purpose of the Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the students for fostering professionally inquisitive researchers and to be an important forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
Our aim is to be a site for a broad spectrum of scholarship as core legal information from all relevant disciplines and willing to feature pieces on subjects as diverse as possible. Hence, the Journal does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. It welcomes all Long and short Articles, Case Notes & Comments and Book Reviews, and similar contributions for possible publication are welcomed.
The present issue of “Geeta Student Law Review (GSLR)” does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
A maximum of one co-author is permitted.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 15, October 2017
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 31st October 2017
How to submit:
- All articles are to be emailed at email@example.com with the Subject: “Call for Papers 2017 Vol. 1 Issue I”
- For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All manuscripts must be submitted to email@example.com Selected papers will be published in Vol. 1 Issue I which is December 2017 issue.