The Editorial Board of GLC Law & Policy Review hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews for publication in Volume 2 (June 2018 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2518-9135.
GLC Law & Policy Review is a peer-reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
1. Word Limit: Submissions are invited of the research paper (3,000-3,500 words), policy brief/critique (up to 2,000 words), innovative initiative or practice (up to 2,000 words), case studies (up to 2,000 words), and book reviews (up to 1,000 words) excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
2. Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
3. Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
4. Citation Style: The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition)
5. The format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
GLC Law & Policy Review operates without any theme. Anything related to law & public policy is acceptable.
Entries are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
15th May 2018 (11:59 pm).
- Submission of full paper: 15th May 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Peer Review: 16th to 30th May 2018
- Communication regarding the acceptance to the authors: 10th to 15th June 2018
- The release of the Journal: First week of July 2018
For any further queries, kindly mail us your query to email@example.com
Click Here for More Opportunities
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.