Call for papers
Research papers are invited from Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians, and Students on issues related to the theme – Right to Privacy. Authors of selected papers will be given an opportunity to present their papers in the conference. Joint authorship is permitted, subject to a maximum of one co-author.
Theme of the Conference
The focus of the conference is to discuss Right to Privacy covering various different issues under the theme.
Right to Privacy:
- Intrinsic to life and liberty
- Intellectual Property Right
- A fundamental swift on Gay Rights
- Citizen vs. State
- Competition Law and Policy
- Religious Orientation
- Right to Information
- Aadhar Card
- In a Relationship
- Other crimes like Rape, Harassment, and Cyber Crimes etc.
- Privacy in Digital Era: Competitive Law
Note: Seminars and Conferences at NCU Law School are not intended to provide a stage for discussing overview/introduction/fundamentals of law.
Issues discussed herein are to be treated and addressed as ‘Research Topics’ leading to intellectual discussion and debate.
Papers are required to evidence the author’s sound understanding of Right of Privacy. Hence, papers whose contents are substantially generic in nature are likely to be summarily rejected during the course of reviewing.
- 1st Prize – Trophy + Gift Hamper
- 2nd Prize – Trophy+ Gift Hamper
- 3rd Prize – Trophy+ Gift Hamper
The best three papers will be duly rewarded. A journal with ISBN no. will be released with best 30 Articles.
Note: All the participants will be provided with certificate of participation
- Dr. Kanu Priya (Convener) HOD, NCU Law School Ph: +91-9999216377
- Ms. Shreya Gupta Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: +91-7042861776
- Ms. Kirti Kaliraman Email: email@example.com Ph: +91-9266445000