About the Journal
The International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence (ISSN: 2395-6402) is a double-blind, Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Journal published by a team of Lawyers under the patronage of Ms. Geeta Luthra.
Though she needs no introduction, Ms. Luthra, a stalwart super-lawyer, is a practicing Senior Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, and has a vast experience in all fields of law. With such powerful credentials, we feel delighted to have her as a distinguished Patron of the Journal’s Board.
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Law & Jurisprudence Invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and related research for the September Issue of 2018. (Volume I, September 2018).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 15th September 2018.
- Every Research Paper should be appropriately titled.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- You can send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything related to law & Jurisprudence is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
15th September 2018.
The publication format of the Journal is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publication of their research papers on the above-mentioned website. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 500 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes) | Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes) | Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes) | Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
Single authored paper INR 1200
Co-authored paper INR 1800
email@example.com | +91-7217821757