About International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI)
IJLI is delighted to announce its upcoming issue, Issue 4 of Volume I which is to be published in July, 2017. Manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to the Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 15, 2017.
IJLI takes pride to announce that we are the first online law journal in India which has been indexed in 13 internationally recognized indexing platforms which let your manuscripts to be indexed and accessed globally. We believe that authors deserve the best output for their hard-work and therefore they must gain the value of their publication that they deserve. IJLI has a high impact factor of 1.6.
Author(s) may submit under any of the following categories:
- Articles (4000 to 6000 words) – An article must completely analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue.
- Notes (2500 to 4000 words) – A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives.
- Case Commentaries (1000 to 3000 words) – A Case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue.
- Legislative Briefs (1000 to 2500 words) – A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central/State). One can also focus on any specific section/s or present an overview of the legislation.
All the word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes. Please note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, we expect contributions to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
The author(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. For the convenience of the author(s) we offer a payment gateway of INSTAMOJO on the website itself and author(s) can also use Paytm wallet transfer. Apart from this the author(s) interested in alternate payment methods would be notified via e-mail regarding the payment option.
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 1300
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 1800
The fee includes e-copy of the journal issue on their e-mail id and a Certificate of Publication to the author(s) through speed post/courier. The interested author(s) can also procure a printed copy of the journal by an additional payment of INR 600.
For Foreign Nationals
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 2500
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 3500
The fee includes e-copy of the journal issue on their e-mail id and a Certificate of Publication to the author(s) through speed post/courier. The interested author(s) can also procure a printed copy of the journal by an additional payment of INR 1500.
For any further queries feel free to:
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Or Contact us at:
- Aman Aditya – (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/ijli.in